View a PDF version of the conference sessions timetable (PDF 548KB).
This is a working version of the timetable, and is subject to updates and amendments, so please check back from time to time.
Last updated: 17 April 2018. We will endeavour to keep all timings the same. Please note the following:
- Only the lead (submitting) abstract author is listed
- All timings in RED denote a 90 minute session slot
- Sessions in BLUE indicate Research ethical approval granted
- Sessions in ORANGE indicate yet to be confirmed
The conference programme lists all the session details and learning outcomes, please use in conjunction with the timetable. The conference programme will help you identify the best sessions to attend. It also includes all the posters that will be on display.
Tailored conference programmes
Listed below are the tailored conference programmes, listing sessions and posters in five areas of occupational therapy practice:
- children, young people and families
- learning disabilities,
- mental health,
- neurology practice
- older people
Book of abstracts
“I really enjoyed conference! The talks were great for CPD and it was nice to be around so many other occupational therapists. ”
2017 Conference Attendee