If you are presenting at Conference, view the downloadable presenter instructions for your session.
Let everyone know you’re presenting at RCOT’s Annual Conference!
Print off this sign (landscape), add your name if you wish, and tweet a photo of you with your sign using #RCOT2019.
Alternatively, you can email your photo to [email protected]
Registration is open!
Book now and save up to 70%
Important – please note: speaker/presenter consent
All speakers/presenters will be required to complete a Speaker Consent Form to indicate their acknowledgement of, and consent for the following:
(Forms will be available for signing in the Speaker Preview room at Conference)
- The speaker/presenter, has appropriate image rights and permissions for their presentation/poster to be displayed publicly
- The speaker/presenter, has appropriate authorisation to include any email addresses/contact details in their presentation/poster
- Filming and photography will take place throughout conference, and this may include some sessions. The speaker/presenter gives their consent to potential filming/photographing of their session
- No presentations will be uploaded to the RCOT conference website after conference without the presenter’s signed agreement
- Where agreement has been given for RCOT to upload the presentation, the presenter will supply a version suitable for use on the RCOT website e.g.
- Speaker notes removed
- Any other necessary amendments made e.g. contact details removed as required
- Final version converted to PDF
Presenters to email their presentation for post-conference uploading onto the RCOT website to events&[email protected]