Register now to secure the best rates for Conference
The Royal College of Occupational Therapists Annual Conference and Exhibition with Specialist Sections: Children, Young People and Families and People with Learning Disabilities Conferences.
11th – 13th June 2018
Belfast BT1 3WH
Your conference registration includes access to the following:
- All sessions in the conference programme including…
– Scientific programme sessions
– RCOT Insights
– AOTI Insights
– The Debate session
- RCOT Specialist Section – Children, Young People and Families Conference
- RCOT Specialist Section – People with Learning Disabilities Conference
- British Association and Royal College of Occupational Therapists Annual General Meeting (members only)
- Conference Day lunches
- Presentations after conference
- The Book of Abstracts
- The Exhibition and Exhibition workshops
- Welcome Drinks Reception
Tickets for RCOT Annual Conference Dinner are £45 incl VAT per person and are bookable via the conference registration system.
Registration Rates and Discounts
To qualify for a student rate (member or non-member) your primary “occupation” must be that of Student*, and you must not be in any full-time paid employment. Please contact [email protected] with any queries regarding this.
* Definition of a full-time student: (www.gov.uk)
To count as a full-time student, your course must:
– last at least one calendar or academic year for at least 24 weeks out of the year, and
– normally involves at least 21 hours of study, tuition or work experience per week during term time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to [email protected].
- Cancellations received by 30 April 2018 – full refund*
- Cancellations received between 30 April 2018 and 21 May 2018 – 50% refund*
- After 21 May 2018 – no refund will be made but substitutions will be accepted in writing at any time
- It will not be able to make refunds at any time for cancellation of the Conference Dinner tickets
* ALL REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THE CONFERENCE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO £30 HANDLING FEE.